PROJECT SUPPORTED BY EUROPEAN UNION (FINISHED)
Macedonian Occupational Safety and Health Association (MOSHA) started with implementation of the Project – “Increasing capacities and strengthening of the role of the regional CSOs for improvement of the labor conditions and dialogue with Public Institutions”, supported by the European Commission in Brussels. Project will be commenced in 5 IPA countries through the involvement of project partners:
- Macedonian Occupational Safety and Health Association (MOSHA),
- Serbian Association for Occupational Safety and Health,
- Albanian Occupational Safety and Health Centre,
- Kosovar Occupational Safety and Health Association
- Safety at Work Association of Montenegro.
Overall project objective is enabling environment for dialogue between regional CSOs and public institutions for improving labor conditions.
Target groups are CSOs from 5 IPA beneficiary countries, Public Institutions, Trade Unions, Employers’ Organizations and Media.
The final beneficiaries are Workers, Employers, Employees, CSOs from 5 IPA beneficiary countries, Public Institutions, Media.
Specific project objective is more dynamic civil society through networking, advocacy, long-term strategic organizational planning and fostering the level of involvement and inclusion of CSOs in decision making process related to safe and healthy labor conditions.
The Action will last 42 months (July 2019).
All planned activities will be implemented alongside in 5 IPA countries, applicants and co-applicants of the project.
The final expected results by implementation of the project are:
- Strengthened CSOs’ capacities for safety and health at work standards, labor conditions, advocacy, networking and co-operation with public authorities.
- Increased CSOs capacities to elaborate strategic long-term organizational plan on safety and health at work, CSO advocacy and to use best practices from the EU countries to underpin their activities on regional and national level.
- Effective and broad communication of results to the public and media regarding CSO regional collaboration, networking, safety and health at work and labor conditions.
Basic idea for the implementation of the project is that all strategic documents will significant help of the regional CSOs and BALcanOSH network in the policy of creating process and achievement of changes on national and regional level. The production of the regional strategy will help the governments to create and adopt their national strategies based on recommendations of the regional study and strategy and to make efforts to approach the strategic priorities of EU OSH strategy 2014-2020.
ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTION:
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – United Kingdom
Foundation “Center for Safety and Health at Work”- Bulgaria
Society of Safety Engineers Ljubljana – Slovenia
Croatian Institute for Health Protection and Safety at Work – Croatia