A seminar aimed „Driving cabotage and combined transport in Norway“ was taking place in Sofia, Bulgaria, on 15 th November.
Organizers were: Norwegian labor inspection and social partners in the transport sector from Bulgaria.
The seminar provided information and guidance on:
- The rules that apply when driving cabotage or combined transport in Norway
- Other relevant Norwegian regulatory and respect one must be familiar with when sending employees to work in Norway / work in Norway (both chain, road and various specific national provisions including general application)
- Authority reactions if regulations are violated
- Expenses when using a car in Norway
- Challenges we have seen that drivers and cars have when driving in Norway
- The tripartite program for the transport sector
Project officer, Slavica Jankova participated on event. She shared the experiences from the field of OSH from the Balkan region within the BALcanOSH.network and also presented the activities of the project.