Tо: All interested parties
Subject: Invitation to attend a study trip to the Netherlands
We connect people and knowledge
International Women’s Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women’s Day, is celebrated on March 8 every year. In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women for their economic, political and social achievements.
A global web of rich and diverse local activity connects women from all around the world ranging from political rallies, business conferences, government activities and networking events through to local women’s craft markets, theatric performances, fashion parades and more. Many global corporations actively support IWD by running their own events and campaigns.
For this purpose, the Macedonian Occupational Safety and Health Association in collaboration with colleagues from Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia and Kosovo is organizing an event for the exchange of experience and good practice visiting companies in Germany and Italy.
The first visit is foreseen for TNO – an independent research organization, whose goal is joint creation of economic and social value in the society. Their focus is on transitions or changes of nine social issues, including safety and health at work, new skills and technologies, information, informative technology, a healthy environment, innovations in industry, energy, strategic analysis and policies, and more.
Every four years, in close cooperation with their stakeholders, they develop a strategic plan that describes the path they will follow their own mission. This plan is their proposal for society. The strategy reflects the trends they see in society and technology. In close cooperation with their stakeholders, they define five domains which are they focused on. They are in line with the challenges and ambitions of the Top Sector Policy and social issues in the Netherlands and other European countries. More information on the following link: https://www.tno.nl/en/focus-areas/defence-safety-security/.
In addition to the working visit to Amsterdam, we will have the opportunity to get to know the oldest part of the city where the famous De Valen or the so-called Red-Light District and the more famous coffee shops, the Hemp Museum, the Caza Rosso, The Hague, Scheveningen, Rotterdam, the city of Den Haag, the seat of the Royal family and the Dutch government, the Palace of Peace.
The second working visit is in Delft – city of porcelain, visiting a factory for production of the famous porcelain and presentation of the process of its production.
We end our visit by visiting the beautiful village Zaanse Schans, known by windmill and touring a windmill, as well as the town of Volendam, known for making clogs and cheese.
The trip is scheduled to take place in the period from 12.03.2018, departure in the morning hours, until 16.03.2018, return in the afternoon.
Accomodation and transport
– Price for accomodation in a double room, bed and breakfast, airplane transport, transfer airport-hotel-airport, with included sightseeing with a guide, fee for study visit, per participant is 482,00 euro;
The price of the arrangement includes:
- Air transportation on the specified route;
- Airport taxes
- 4 nights with breakfast in a 3 * hotel;
- Visit to the TNO Research Institute;
- Visit a porcelain factory;
- Visit to a factory for making clogs;
- Sightseeing of Amsterdam;
- Holand big tour
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport.
In price it is not included:
- travel insurance, tickets to cultural monuments and individual optional costs.
(Payment is upon receipt of pro forma invoice from organizer on your e-mail address).
For the quality of the service and the choice of accommodation is responsible our partner “Pelican” from the Netherlands, and a partner from Macedonia (whose main activity is traveling and visits of countries outside the borders of the Republic of Macedonia) with which we have long-term cooperation.
- Deadline for registration no later than 31st January 2018, due to the maintenance of the price of the air ticket. Guaranteed registration fee and paid advance payment in the amount of 23% of the stated amount.
- After passing the stated term, there is a possibility to change the price of the arrangement depending on the price of the air ticket at the moment of leasing for the planned relation.
Phone: +389 75 432 071